Miami Truck Accident Lawyer Helping You Seek Compensation
When another driver’s recklessness or negligent actions cause you to suffer a serious accident, getting a fair result can be challenging. If your accident involved a commercial vehicle, it could be a challenge to get compensation. Delivery companies and other businesses have legal teams dedicated to beating these claims. Don’t you think you deserve a powerful and capable attorney who can stand up to them?
At Pennekamp Law, P.A., you can find a lawyer with the experience and skill necessary to stand up to the largest law firms. We do not back down from the hard cases, and we are prepared to negotiate for compensation that accurately reflects your current and future costs.
How Our Truck Accident Attorney Stands Up For You
Many obstacles stand between a crash victim and the result they need to cover the expenses and losses of a serious accident. Insurance companies and lawyers will try to reduce the amount you receive or even deny you a result at all.
We know that time is a critical factor for you, which is why we work to provide you with the compensation you deserve swiftly and efficiently. Negotiation is often the best route to resolve things this way, but if negotiations cannot help you, we are more than prepared to take your claim to litigation for you.
What Causes Truck Accidents?
Collisions between trucks and other vehicles can happen for any number of reasons. The truck driver may be at fault, or it may be their employer, shipper, dispatcher or mechanic that contributed to the accident. Common causes of truck accidents include.
- Truck driver fatigue
- Intoxicated/drunk driving
- Speeding or driving too fast for the conditions
- Inattentive/distracted driving
- Improper or unbalanced loading
- Poor truck maintenance
- Defective parts such as tires or brakes
When we take on these cases, our firm digs deep into the details to uncover all the contributing factors. By doing so, we are able to hold the right parties accountable and pursue maximum compensation for you.
How Are Truck Accident Cases Different?
- Truck accident cases are generally much more complicated than accidents involving two passenger vehicles.
- Given the sheer size of trucks and commercial vehicles, the damage is often much more extensive.
- There may be fatalities. As a result, the stakes are higher in these cases, and it takes a great deal of skill and determination to prove damages (compensation).
- There are also more parties involved in truck accident cases – not just the truck driver, but also their employer and potentially other third parties.
- The insurance issues can be tougher to untangle.
For all of these reasons, you should work with a lawyer who knows how to tackle these cases.
What Does It Cost To Enlist A Truck Accident Lawyer?
You shouldn’t have to pay out of pocket to get the skilled legal representation you deserve. At Pennekamp Law, P.A., we handle these cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we don’t get paid unless we’re successful.
Don’t Settle For Less After Your Truck Accident
The outcome of your personal injury claim defines how well you can recuperate losses such as medical expenses, lost income and property damage. Whether you were involved in an accident with a delivery van or other type of commercial vehicle, let us help you identify your needs in your claim and fight to protect them.
Learn How We Can Fight For You
Schedule a meeting with a Florida personal injury attorney you can rely on to fight for you by contacting our Miami office today. Call 786-692-4263 or send us an email for your free initial consultation.